Purehorse Premium Horse Bedding
- 100% Biodegradable and compostable.
- Made in Wales from 100% natural virgin wood.
- Clean and easy to use - can be put down dry, no need to add water!
- Quick and easy to muck out.
- Quickly absorbs odours.
- Moisture and dust extracted to reduce inhalation risk.
- Easy and fast composting.
- Made from 100% virgin white wood.
- Extremely cost effective.
- Less waste – smaller muck heaps
- Can assist in reducing allergy and respiratory symptoms.
- Double the Absorbency compared with traditional wood pellets.
- Made in Wales from 100% virgin white wood sourced from sustainably managed forestry.
- All packaging used is 100% recyclable.
- Made from sustainable premium grade timber.
- Soft for hooves.
Directions for use
PureHorse Premium Wood Flakes can be used either wet or dry, straight from the bag.
- Simply split your bags and rake PureHorse Bedding flakes into place. If you require a deeper bed or banks simply add a few more bags.
- This can take less than 10 minutes to prepare a new stable.
- If you prefer wet Use then simply add approximately 0.5 litres of water per bag, leave to fluff up and rake into position.
Cleaning the Stable
- Remove any manure and areas saturated with urine.
- Add to the stable fresh bags of Pure Horse Bedding Flakes as required and rake into place.